Lamar Advertising of Pittsburgh is partnering once more with The Still Remembered Project to break the silence on Pregnancy and Infant Loss. Each Mother’s Day, Lamar Advertising honors mothers within our community. This year, they felt called to acknowledge ALL moms and stand behind those mothers who grieve deeply on what should be their special day.
On Mother’s Day, they will run 8 billboards in high profile locations across Allegheny and Westmoreland counties. The billboards will be at the following locations:
- I-376 East, heading from the Airport to downtown Pittsburgh, prior to Exit 59 (toward Robinson Town Centre Blvd), left side
- I-376 East, heading from Robinson to downtown Pittsburgh, prior to Exit 65 (Carnegie), left side
- I-376 East, heading from Robinson to downtown Pittsburgh, prior to Exit 67 (Green Tree), billboard is in Lamar Advertising’s parking lot, left side
- I-376 East, only billboard between the Squirrel Hill Tunnel and the PA Turnpike, left side
- Homestead Bridge, facing North, right side
- Route 30, facing West, right side
- 40th Street Bridge, sits on Route 28 and faces the bridge, faces East
- I-79 South, prior to Exit 54 (Bridgeville), right side
The billboard will feature our Executive Director, Lauren McLean‘s photograph, which beautifully captures the joy and sadness of a bereaved mother. We are joyful to acknowledge and remember our children, while sad to have empty arms and missed dreams.
Lamar Advertising’s support to our organization is groundbreaking to normalize an uncomfortable topic. Please support them as they have supported us. They love to hear about the IMPACT these billboards are having within our community. Write, call, like, and share!!