We had many requests for the pattern for this crocheted pregnancy infant loss ribbon, so we wanted to make it available to our community. Our dedicated Stitched with Love Project Lead, Terra Elsberry, is the creator behind this beautiful gift. She shared with us the pattern, which is below.
- Worsted weight yarn using F or G hook depending on tension. The end product needs to be tightly crocheted so it will hold its shape. You may choose to crochet over thin floral wire or thin plastic jewelry cord.
- Start with Blue
- Chain 28
- HDC in the second chain from hook.
- HDC in the next 8 chains
- 2 HDC in each of the next 4 chains
- Switch to Pink leaving long blue and pink tails (they will be tied together and used as the “hanger”)
- 2 HDC in each of the next 5 chains
- HDC in the next chain
- Chain 2
- Skip two chains
- HDC in the remaining 6 chains
- Tie off ends and weave in. You will now be able to complete the ribbon by taking the right “end” and bringing it through the ch 2 space (see photo)